Customer Service Advisor
Now hiring for a Customer Service Advisor position to provide professional, timely and courteous service by listening carefully to customers, presenting Sears Automotive products clearly and teaming with technicians.
Areas of Responsibility
- Demonstrate a high level of energetic response to every customer, on the phone or in the store.
- Listen closely to every customer's needs, document them and present the best possible solution.
- Greet every customer within 10 seconds, even when busy.
- Use the vehicle intake form to ask questions identifying each customer's reason for their visit.
- Answer the phone within 3 rings.
- Present merchandise and service operations that match customer's requirements and needs.
- Coordinate with manager and technicians to present additional services as needed.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver's license.
- No work related experience is necessary.
- Ability to maintain individual productivity as defined by the business sales per hour guidelines.
- Prolonged standing and walking.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Extended workdays of up to 10 hours, holidays, nights and weekends as needed.
- Completion of all mandatory training elements within established time frames.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to read and utilize reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other associates.
How to Apply
Visit Sears Auto at Chautauqua Mall.